Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

leaders are born or made??

3 posters

Go down

leaders are born or made?? Empty leaders are born or made??

Post  syamito 9th March 2009, 9:54 pm

gv gud reasons..heheh

syamito
Beginner
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

leaders are born or made?? Empty Re: leaders are born or made??

Post  mrLoL 12th March 2009, 3:20 pm

That's a good question lol..

Firstly, let's give out examples for leaders who are born:
Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H), Al-Muhtadee Billah ( The reigning crown prince, of course, the heir to the throne ), 'Father' in a family (possibly? lolz) , entah eh that's all i can think of for now XD

and umm leaders who are made:
Adolf Hitler, Malcolm X, Mao Zedong

Can you guys notice the difference? i mean,,,,, the examples i've given...... looool
actually,,,..
i can't make up an opinion of any significant difference out of the two types, which are born or made =S
mrLoL
mrLoL
Experienced
Experienced

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

leaders are born or made?? Empty born vs. made

Post  syamito 13th March 2009, 3:31 pm

i think Adolf Hitler, Malcolm X, Mao Zedong are born leaders eventho i dun rely kno who they r (malcolm x n mao zedong)..because u c f they r made leaders they wudnt get to their last post..they wudnt achieve such accomplishments..

the reasons behind this are because made leaders r not s gud s born leaders do..made leaders have their own limitation to where they are capable of..some r meant to b leaders i.e born leaders n some r meant to b followers..f a made leader was taught to manage 20 peoples..thats all she can manage..born leaders have their own adaptation skills..

even f u made a leader..she's just a leader but not a 'gud leader'
born leaders are outstanding,assertive,usually succesful n very discipline n etc...
these characteristics u can c s early s wen they were still small...like first child mayb??

syamito
Beginner
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post  K-mist 19th March 2009, 6:37 am

From my point of view, leader is a person who must have one or more people under him to works for him. Firstly, are leader born or made. Usually a good leader will have these two "born or made". However, some leader who are made are not a truly good leader. What do you mean by made? maybe it is taught by certain people who are once a best leader or president.

For example, one of a program where people learn how to be a good leader is People-to-people leadership program. Well, actually I am invited to this program but due to money problems I could not join it.
Here, they teach how to be a leader, how to manage your time but could an individual adapt that environment and still be a leader? Moreover, will he or she not being called an arrogant person?

It is very hard to say that a leader is born because If he is born with such talents there would be somewhere where he unleash and learn more about his talent. So? I can't really say is a leader born or made because you yourself knew whose our leader for Brunei. So? Very Happy Very Happy happy
K-mist
K-mist
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-12-19

https://anyonecanspeak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum