Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple at school last forever?

5 posters

:: General :: The School

Go down

Couple at school last forever? Empty Couple at school last forever?

Post  K-mist 21st January 2009, 9:06 pm

What do you guys think about this?

According to the statistics, most of marriages between a couple is due to a very good friendship at school. Therefore is it right to say that school is a place for finding girls or man(if you are interested in man)?
K-mist
K-mist
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-12-19

https://anyonecanspeak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Couple at school last forever? Empty Re: Couple at school last forever?

Post  und3vil 21st January 2009, 9:37 pm

In my opinion, yes. But rarely I guess. I have a couple of friends who has been together with their girlfriends for 4 years now.

I never heard a couple from school got married after completing their studies though.
und3vil
und3vil
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mrLoL 21st January 2009, 9:40 pm

hum.. i dont know much bout those stuff.. seeing as ive never had been in a relationship before..
lol. but ah.. apa ni.. *boh palui2 tetype in malay tia*
hums.. perhaps school could be yeah, but those students who are in a relationship better focus more
on their studies of course..~! cooL
mrLoL
mrLoL
Experienced
Experienced

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  und3vil 22nd January 2009, 5:15 pm

Oh btw, can I take a look on that statistics k-mist?
und3vil
und3vil
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mrLoL 22nd January 2009, 5:53 pm

Yeah, me too, I also wanna have a look on that haha ^-^
mrLoL
mrLoL
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post  K-mist 22nd January 2009, 7:24 pm

hey check it out in the internet, just type statistic on marriages and the cause? What a Face
K-mist
K-mist
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  und3vil 22nd January 2009, 7:28 pm

Yeah, I guess your right. lol. Anyway, do recall any stories regarding this topic happening in Brunei?
und3vil
und3vil
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C-L-S 22nd January 2009, 9:46 pm

In my view, these relationship may be good but it will only occur after uncountable amounts of failed relationship.
C-L-S
C-L-S
Regular
Regular

Male Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post  mrLoL 22nd January 2009, 10:10 pm

Lol i know this is kind of random,
but i have weird fetishes which are like i have hand fetish and voice fetish.. geez.. lol geek

Last edited by mrLoL on 22nd January 2009, 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
mrLoL
mrLoL
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post  K-mist 22nd January 2009, 10:44 pm

Hey MrLOL, Im not clear about the fetish things that you were saying, Im sorry, could you explain it again. hehe
K-mist
K-mist
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mrLoL 22nd January 2009, 11:18 pm

that's kind of hard to explain... oh maybe und3vil or C-L-s can help explain to you what these 'fetish' things
mean =P hahahaha
mrLoL
mrLoL
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post  und3vil 23rd January 2009, 1:50 pm

mrLoL wrote:Lol i know this is kind of random,
but i have weird fetishes which are like i have hand fetish and voice fetish.. geez.. lol geek

I have no idea what you're saying. Still, stick to the topic.
und3vil
und3vil
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mrLoL 23rd January 2009, 5:46 pm

lol.... haha, dont bother about what i said regarding to the fetish thingy =P
mrLoL
mrLoL
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post  K-mist 3rd February 2009, 2:17 pm

C-L-S wrote:In my view, these relationship may be good but it will only occur after uncountable amounts of failed relationship.

wa~ you sure are an expert in relationships. hahaha joking dude~

yup, I agree with your points. I really thought that school can be a place to find love.
Even I myself falls in several relationships because I couldn't divide my time and failed to pleased the girls. huhu Embarassed

For me, couples at school last forever? I don't think so. Maybe, they will break up once they make love or etc Like a Star @ heaven but I am sure that this is not in our hands. hehe Evil or Very Mad
K-mist
K-mist
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  anyone 5th February 2009, 12:49 am

You are suppose to have relationships in school because you need to learn on how to communicate with people of opposite sex. this way you'll know what to expect in the real world. you'll know when a girl is flirting at you or is just trying to be your friend. you won't be that 'thick' in the dating business when you think you're mature enough to be in relationship.

Having relationships in school is a way for you to find yourself. teenagers in school are always a bit lost when trying to find the real them (due tu puberty, etc). So, this will help you to know the real you and at the same time teach you on how to deal with all the relationship's problems (eg. you've been cheated on to, etc).

I had a few relationships in school. I've cheated on people and stuff. I know its bad. But I learnt from it (again, that's the purpose. you learnt from it). Having relationships in school makes going to school even more fun. So in a way, it will guarantee you going to school everyday to meet your partner.

Anyone. rendeer
anyone
anyone
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  C-L-S 5th February 2009, 5:59 pm

"anyone" has a good point, again it goes back to what I have posted before, a so-called "true" relationship can only be achive after a lot of failed relationship.

Although, there are situations where you see a couple together for a looong time already, those are relationship that comes once in every 250 relationship *rough estimate*.
C-L-S
C-L-S
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  K-mist 5th February 2009, 8:11 pm

anyone wrote:
Having relationships in school is a way for you to find yourself.

Having relationships in school makes going to school even more fun. So in a way, it will guarantee you going to school everyday to meet your partner.

Anyone. rendeer

Yeah, I agree with you. This is also one of the reasons why the academics performance of those type of student falls since they do not know really well how to divide their time on study and relationship.

Sharing my experience, I once broke up because the opposite sex misunderstood that I played her feelings whereas I can't exactly divide my time with her and my study.
Therefore, I think couple at school has the chance at least about 50% success rate judging from the maturity of the person.
However, I think a higher percentage will be obtained for couple at Universities where they are both professionals and know how to treat each other really well~ Very Happy
K-mist
K-mist
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  anyone 5th February 2009, 9:17 pm

K-mist wrote:
This is also one of the reasons why the academics performance of those type of student falls since they do not know really well how to divide their time on study and relationship.

I don't think relationship is one of the main factors that is effecting your studies. that's what the 'adults' trying to make us think. for example, i've been in lots of relationships (well, about 5-6 times during my secondary years). and guess what? i'm going to one of the top universities in the world next year. ok, you might say that 'oh, thats you', 'you're just brainy' and etc. but INITIATIVE is what you actually need! if you don't want to study, what are you waiting for? go drop out of school. see if other people care if you blame it on you having relationship with your girl.

the fact is there are also other factors that are affecting your studies. you cannot just mainly blame it onto having relationships when you're in high school. i've seen lots of my friends succeed and at the same time keep on changing partners. i've seen friends partying almost (well, not really. about 3 times a week) every night and still be able to hand in their work in time. but thats just life. and i've also seen friends that have been (and still are) single throughout their whole life. i swear and i am not lying that there are still out there retaking exams.

i am not trying to dismiss K-mist points. yeah, maybe there are students out there who are just not allowed to be in relationships (due to not being able to divide their time thingymagy). but you can still manage your time if you have the initiative to do it. if you don't. you're just screwed.

anyone
anyone
anyone
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  C-L-S 8th February 2009, 1:12 am

I have to agree with anyone's point there.

Here I have another reason why couples break up easily, it's mostly due to misunderstanding and the lack of incentive to solve this misunderstanding.

Whenevr a couple's relationship is hanging on a balance, the guy will keep all the problem to himself and never seem to d anything about it while the girl will tell all the problems to her bestfriends, bff, whatever..

Then things will start to get more chaotic when the girl's friends starts to come up with lots of nonsense situations making the girl suspect the guy more. And this will in the end causes the relationship breakdown.

If both the guy and the girl had consulted each other, this situation might have been avoided.

I say this from my own observation of relationshp's in school. I can safetly say that around 4/10 relationships ended in a way similiar to this
C-L-S
C-L-S
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  mrLoL 19th February 2009, 9:57 pm

K-mist wrote:

Sharing my experience, I once broke up because the opposite sex misunderstood that I played her feelings whereas I can't exactly divide my time with her and my study.

oh, k-missy, i didn't know you h'd been in a relationship before lolz
so~~ was your girlfriend...........a hottie? Wink
hm btw im curious about what do you mean by 'played her feelings'..
does that mean you were like you bual-led to her? similarly meaning as in you lied to her?
i dont get it.. hmm~
haha
mrLoL
mrLoL
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down